Pooja Mottl is a healthy food chef, author of The 3-Day Reset, and mother. She has appeared on Good Morning America, WGN-TV, Martha Stewart Radio, WomensHealthMag.com, Glamour.com, Style.com, The Better Show, Good Day Austin, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Serendipity Magazine, HuffPost Live, Time.com, WomensDay.com, and other media. Mottl gained a BA in Economics from the University of Michigan and an MSc in International Relations from the London School of Economics, beginning her career as an Investment Banker and an economic analyst at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York before transitioning to healthy living, writing and the joys of motherhood. Pooja is based in NYC. Learn more about her here.
Get to know me.
- Fresh dates are my go-to "desserts".
- Raw, organic honey is my favorite natural sweetener.
- Some of my daughter’s favorite foods: steamed broccoli with a hint of ponzu, raw organic sauerkraut, and freshly made guacamole.
- In my fridge there is always: Grass-fed organic butter by Kerry Gold, young coconuts, pasture eggs, carrots, ginger, cilantro, and broccoli.
- I believe that we need to learn to cook a majority of our meals at home, because food prepared at restaurants, grocery stores, and elsewhere is never as nourishing.
Say hi: email@example.com
Well + Good NYC
The South Asian Times (print)
The Better Show 2
The Better Show
Serendipity Magazine (print)
New York Family